“Given the pace of business change today, companies increasingly need agile boards with the expertise to guide the company amid emerging threats and opportunities. And investors increasingly expect that boards will embrace rigorous practices to ensure they have the right expertise in the boardroom to respond to evolving market and competitive demands. The highest-performing boards will adopt a continuous improvement mindset, ensuring that their composition evolves in light of new strategic imperatives.” -AESC.org
Global Governance Advisory Partners
educate our clients
Global Governance Advisors helps its clients address and resolve these questions through our governance and compensation advisory services.
- How can our board better impact the success of the organization?
- Have we fostered an environment that encourages individual directors to think critically about their contributions and the relevance of their skills to the company strategy?
- Are we using our annual board assessment and regular executive sessions to assess the culture and dynamics in the boardroom and identify ways to operate more effectively?
- Does our executive compensation plans align executives with appropriate performance based compensation that supports the culture and generates the best return to shareholders?
- Does our board communicate with and meet stakeholder expectations in the key ares of corporate governance and executive compensation?
We at Global Governance Advisors
believe in giving back to the community.
AUTISM RESEARCH AND SUPPORT FOR FAMILIES
GGA, from its very inception, has taken an active role in furthering the work of those organizations and initiatives throughout North America and the world that are working to further autism research and raise awareness of its importance for families. Learn more about GGA’s role with Autism Research and Support for Families. Learn More