To say that these are ‘uncharted waters’ is to severely underestimate the impact of our current global situation. But that doesn’t mean that we can’t learn and draw upon the learning from previous, major ‘Black-Swan’ crises. What we have learned from global financial meltdowns, massive commodity price crashes, hurricanes, etc., is that sound corporate governance, balanced decision-making and executive retention are high on the ‘strategies that worked’ list when navigating black-swan events. And COVID-19 has now become the ‘high-water mark’ for these events.
Join Panelists, Paul Gryglewicz, Peter Landers and Arden Dalik in a mining industry specific discussion addressing top of market insights and actions along with tips to deal with ‘Black-Swan’ crises and much more.
This webinar will be interactive, and designed to take your live questions and instantly share your collective insights and strategies with your industry peers around key areas such as:
• Implementation or freezing of planned 2020 comp program
• Payment of planned 2019 bonuses and 2020 grants
• The need for salary adjustments, salary freezes and/or rollbacks;
• Talent retention of key executives;
• The need to review and potentially modify 2020 KPI Metrics;
• Board oversight of compensation decisions
• Determining appropriate Equity grants;
• Board stewardship;
• Governance implications and expectations, and
• TSX issuer AGM strategy and timing
To say that these are ‘uncharted waters’ is to severely underestimate the impact of our current global situation. But that doesn’t mean that we can’t learn a…