- This event has passed.
Webinar: Roles, Responsibilities and Remuneration
December 3, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
How has the nature of the governance professional role evolved? What are the current trends in governance professionals’ compensation and responsibilities? How has the introduction of technology impacted the boardroom?
Every year, Global Governance Advisors (“GGA”) partners with the Governance Professionals of Canada (“GPC”) to publish the Report on Governance Professionals Responsibilities & Remuneration. This year’s report continued to examine governance professional roles, responsibilities and compensation among member organizations. This detailed report provides unique insights and in-depth data and analysis to assist in benchmarking organizations’ governance professional remuneration practices, roles and responsibilities.
Join Panelists, Lynn Beauregard, Paul Gryglewicz and Peter Landers in a discussion addressing this report and much more. The panel will also analyze ISS and Glass Lewis guideline updates and trends surrounding disclosures, proposed implementation and changes to current Canadian stock option rules and how to prepare for them.
- The evolution of the governance professional and current trends in compensation and responsibilities
- The impact of technology in the boardroom
- ISS and Glass Lewis guideline update and trends surrounding disclosures
- Proposed implementation and changes to current Canadian stock option rules and how to effectively prepare for these stock option rule changes
- How the Canadian stock option rules might impact compensation and the attraction, retention and motivation of high-performing executive teams